Sarracenia Help Needed

From: espector@mlswc.uk.lucent.com
Date: Wed Jun 18 1997 - 04:18:45 PDT

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 97 12:18:45 BST
From: espector@mlswc.uk.lucent.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Sarracenia Help Needed

I'm looking for a UK grower who is usually successful getting Sarracenia
seeds to grow. I've had no success so far with the seeds from my plant, which
died not long after flowering (not my fault). Did stratifying and things.

I still have a few seeds left to try. I'd be most grateful if someone could
get something to grow, and let me have just a couple of viable plants back.
You can keep the rest.

The label from the deceased plant says "Sarracenia alata x flava maxima".
It was my first CP and I miss it.

Any offers?

Edwin Spector
Bath, UK.