Re: Flowering VFT

From: John Walker (jorwa@syspac.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 1997 - 10:21:19 PDT

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 10:21:19 -0700 (MST)
From: John Walker <jorwa@syspac.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Flowering VFT

Hi Lauren,

Some people clip the flower stalk off in the belief that the flowers weaken
the plant. Others seem to feel that the plant growth is not affected that
much and like to let the plant flower naturally. If you want seeds you will
need to pollinate the flowers by hand if they are indoors away from natural
pollinators.

Hope this helps,
John in Phoenix