Akai Ryu VFT's

From: Ron Lane (rl7329@sprynet.com)
Date: Thu Jul 10 1997 - 03:10:27 PDT

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 06:10:27 -0400
From: Ron Lane <rl7329@sprynet.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Akai Ryu VFT's

Now that the Akai Ryu's have been officially out for a year or so, has
anybody observed significant differences between it and other all-red
clones like Royal Red? I have the two growing side by side (3+ of each) and
can't see any real differences. Last year before I had them side by side, I
thought the RR was darker, now not. Larger sample size, more observation
and more time may yield something but not yet. Other observations?

Ron Lane
RL7329@sprynet.com
Central NJ, USA