introduction

From: JOE DANFORD (Gcsw@beaches.net)
Date: Thu Oct 16 1997 - 20:07:12 PDT

Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 23:07:12 -0400
From: "JOE DANFORD" <Gcsw@beaches.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: introduction

Hello. My name is Joe Danford. My interest in cp started many years ago,
around the time of the Beatles, to give you an idea of my age. I've always
had an interest in nature. Hence my career choice as an accountant. I am
now the Solid Waste Director for Gulf County FL. My work activities range
from supervision of the landfills, hazardous waste assessment and
investigation(this sometimes gets hairy), beach restoration and
revegetation, and Chairman of the Gulf County Economic Development
Committee. Hobbies include fishing, photography, raising plants(a long
list), raising siamese fighting fish, playing with my grandchildren (half a
dozen, give or take), chasing my beloved wife around the house(my
favorite).
 Question. I recently purchased vft seeds, stratified them for 6 weeks and
planted them in s. moss. The have germinated, now what? I am rigging up a
light for them, and keeping them moist with distilled water. how long
before they cry for food? do i do anything special, or just let them grow
and be patient?