Mimosa pudica

From: KILSMOOTH (KILSMOOTH@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 1997 - 17:19:22 PST

Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 20:19:22 EST
From: KILSMOOTH <KILSMOOTH@aol.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Mimosa pudica

Greetings all! Brian here...Mimosa pudica, or the sensitive plant, Grows
nicely in half sand ,half peat mix in shaded sun.The plant readily produces
seed from powder-puff shaped flowers that easily self-pollinate...I've grown
these plants for years and they make a great accent to any CP collection.They
do like things a little drier though...Hey ,i hope this is of some
help........Brian. P.S. I'm looking for some Roridula and Ibicella seed
or plants....Anyone got any???? Please email me if so..Bri