update

From: Eric Cumbee (acumbee@surfsouth.com)
Date: Wed Mar 04 1998 - 17:49:02 PST

Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 20:49:02 -0500
From: Eric Cumbee <acumbee@surfsouth.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: update

      Hi,
 This is Eric . I would like to thank all of you for your help on my
1998 Science Fair Project. yesterday I went to District Science Fair. I
still keep thinking this is a dream, but I won the Grand Prize Award
for best overall project at the fair. I also won a 2-year tuition
scholarship to South Georgia College which is in Douglas; it is about 30
minutes drive from where I live. Also I will be going to State Science
Fair in April, and I will try to do my best. If anybody has any tips
about the fair, I would be glad to hear them. I have never made it past
district. I thank everybody again for your help with advice and
logistics.
       Sincerely,
                    Eric Cumbee