Re: CP Is root rot a fungus?

From: -Tom- (tkhayes@microserve.net)
Date: Tue Mar 31 1998 - 07:08:02 PST

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 10:08:02 -0500 (EST)
From: -Tom- <tkhayes@microserve.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: CP Is root rot a fungus?

Randy,

> I need some expieance on this. Could this be a cause for Venus
>failure. I'm trying fungaside but I don't know if I barking up a wrong
>tree. I hope for some input on root rot being a fungus.

DISCLAIMER - THIS MESSAGE IS PURELY PLAYFUL - I have never tried Randy's
concoctions so I can't say for sure they are useful or detrimental to CP....
But anyway......

Perhaps your plants are dying because of cooking oil, baking soda and all
the other cooking supplies you subject your plants too....

I plant my vft's in 50/50 peat sand and I don't seem to have any problems.

Chuckle:)

I just couldn't resist:)

Take care & keep on growing,

Thomas K. Hayes