Ultricularia Identification

From: CP-MAN (cp-man@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Jul 26 1998 - 16:10:54 PDT

Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 19:10:54 -0400
From: "CP-MAN" <cp-man@email.msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Ultricularia Identification

Today, while searching through another bog down here, I came across a pond.
I found in there lots of an Ultricularia species. Only a few were in flower.
The flowers are yellow and white and are an inch in diameter. It is an
aquatic. The bladders are 2mm in diamter. It reminded me of a herbaecous
tree because the bladders were not scattered, they branched out from the
main stem and the bladders acted like leaves would as they grow from the
braches. Does anyone know what this might be? Or can I send a sample to
someone for identification? Let me know soon.Thanks.