Nepenthes Wrigleyana for trade

From: sbrown@simsci.com
Date: Fri Aug 14 1998 - 14:17:47 PDT

Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 14:17:47 -0700
From: sbrown@simsci.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes Wrigleyana for trade

I have 6 rooted cuttings of Nepenthes Wrigleyana = mirabilis x (rafflesiana
x ampullaria). In my experience, this is a good nepenthes for beginners.
All of these plants are well established and some have new pitchers. I took
the cuttings in January.

I am interested in trading them for (in this order)

1) Cephalotus 2) Orchids 3) CP But, I am Not nepenthes or pinguicula
moranensis (sp?) I have enough of these already

Please send me some E-mail if you are interested

Scott Brown
sbrown@simsci.com