Re: Nitrozyme

From: Marc I. Burack (marcb@companionfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 11:52:12 PST

Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 14:52:12 -0500
From: "Marc I. Burack" <marcb@companionfinancial.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Nitrozyme

At 06:59 AM 11/13/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Nitrozyme is a growth enhanser and will improve the general health and
>vigour
>of your plants within a couple of days of application; it's never done
>anything unusual to my Nepenthes. If they are going to produce side shoots,
>which most plants do if you remove the apical bud,
>they will just do it a bit quicker. Nick, from Growth Technology in the UK
>says "it will improve whatever stage of growth the plant is at"

Dear Steve,

I do not know what your growing conditions are like in the UK, but I think
your mediocre reveiw of the results of Nitrozyme are irressponsible to
listserv readers. I have used every stimulant and fertilizer combination
imaginable, and there is NO comparison between past results and results
obtained through Nitrozyme.

Here in Florida I have had outstanding results. And even the webpage you
recommend, talks about Nitrozyme like it is the greatest thing on Earth.

(By the way, I am not talking about just getting a dormant but to break. I
now have 2 plants which I sprayed 4 days after cutting the tip, that now
have 4 dormant nodes breaking. Sorry Steve this is not the normal
progression of a Nepenthes plant after cutting the stem, and even if it is
a once and a while occurance, you do not get this response on every plant
in question.)

Marc I. Burack
marcb@companionfinancial.com