Re: Extreme Gardens

From: CALIFCARN@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 12:56:41 PST

Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:56:41 EST
From: CALIFCARN@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Extreme Gardens

Hello, all, Marilee here with an update from Peter here at California
Carnivores...For those of you who'd like to see the show, it has been moved up
to Sunday January 10th..It will run twice that day, at 9 and 12 EST...6 and 9
PST.... Its the Better Homes and Garden Television Network. I understand it
will also still run on January 17th as originally posted..I'd love to see it,
just to remember what the greenhouse looks like when its warm and the sun is
out..LOL...