Winter in my terrarium!

From: Paul V. McCullough (pvmcull@voicenet.com)
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 13:35:21 PST

Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 16:35:21 -0500
From: "Paul V. McCullough" <pvmcull@voicenet.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Winter in my terrarium!

Well, this second big snow storm brought an inch or two of snow to the
inside of my Klimagro! I decided since the dormancy requiring plants
are sleeping now, that it wouldn't hurt to pile some snow on top of
them- a few flytraps were still active and snapped up the snow much to
my surprise! I didn't sprinkle any snow on top of my tropical sundews,
but they'll still get the run off from the melting snow. It's a win-win
arrangement.

Looks really cool to see the minature snow land this has created!

Time to fill up some empty distilled water bottles with snow-water!

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul V. McCullough