Our introduction

From: Richard & Lisa Koester (rlkoester1@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 01:35:22 PDT

Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 03:35:22 -0500
From: Richard & Lisa Koester <rlkoester1@earthlink.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Our introduction

Hi!

My husband and I just joined your list and know nothing about these
plants.... However, we do recognize that fact and have ordered several
books recommended by one of your folks...

Perhaps then the posts won't be so much Greek as understandable Latin.

Interest wise we have mostly turtles and tortoises... but have soft
spots for any living thing... even prey items (sad to say). We have a
daughter who's almost three and I (Lisa) am founder of, and editor for,
the Chicago Turtle Club.

We set up a naturalistic 70 gallon terrarium w/ ferns, mosses, land
snails and other crawlies several years ago and are researching (or will
be when the books arrive) setting up such a tank for CP...... ... so
if anyone out there feels the urge to type and mentor... we are the
candidates for you!

Keep that info and advice a-comin'

A happy and safe 4th of July weekend to everyone.... we'll be laying
low (lurking) until we can ask some informed questions.

Sincerely,
Lisa and Richard Koester,
The Chicago Turtle Club,
A Great Place for Information, Animals, Fun and Friends!
http://www.geocities.com/~chicagoturtle/