Re: N. ventricosa seed for sale

From: Phil Wilson (cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 05:04:21 PDT

Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 13:04:21 +0100
From: Phil Wilson <cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: N. ventricosa seed for sale

Dave

> I got your cash and will post the seed tomorrow.
>
> I was wondering about some of your Tuberous Drosera... Would it be
>possible for me (in the USA) to order some of these? I ask as there are not
>many folks on this side of the pond who are successful enough with them to
>be a supplier...

I've got no problems sending tubers to the States. They would go as
educational material on the customs declaration.

I've only got a few of each type listed. There are few tuberous species
that produce large quantities of tubers - unfortunately. In fact the
majority of my collection hardly ever make extras.

Let me know what you want. I'm taking the tubers to the Bonn plant event
tomorrow but you are welcome to anything I don't sell.

Regards,
Phil Wilson
Email: cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk
Web Site: www.pwilson.demon.co.uk