CP identification

From: Mellard, David (dam7@ATSDHA1.EM.CDC.GOV)
Date: Tue Jan 21 1997 - 14:53:00 PST

Date: Tue, 21 Jan 97 17:53:00 EST
From: "Mellard, David" <dam7@ATSDHA1.EM.CDC.GOV>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP identification

I did some impulse buying at Home Depot over the holidays and can't figure
out what cp I bought. Can you help? It came in one of those hotel cp
set-ups: brown base, clear, plastic dome, pure peat media. Here's the

1. Rosette leaf formation growing close to the surface
2. Lime green leaves, clear mucilage, no red anywhere
3. 2 inch diameter plant
4. Leaves are much longer than they are wide: say, 3:1 or 4:1
5. I think it had a pink flower but could be wrong.

My guess is some type of pinguicula but I can't find a picture of it in any
of my cp books. The leave are much too narrow, at least for the pings I saw
in the books.

Thanks,
David